Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Be Mine?

Go ahead and just drop your Valentine's card right here.


Bradley was sent home with a little gift bag that he was asked to decorate for Valentine's Day. When I was growing up, we went all out on these things. We'd show up to school with giant boxes decorated like robots or mail boxes. So when we got a gift bag, I started throwing ideas at Bradley when out of the blue he says, "what about a volcano?"

Awesome.

I do realize it's tomorrow and not today. I thought I'd give everyone a fair warning that I fully expect to be their valentine and that I will be crushed if I'm not.

But you can just put those princess and spiderman valentine cards into Bradleys' bag because mine didn't turn out nearly as cute as his.

9 comments:

Tim and Clarissa said...

That's so awesome! I remember Brady making me a "Boom Box" valentine box. You would put the valentines in the tape deck. Those were the days!

Clarissa

Brooke said...

Happy Valentines Day!!! I tried to copy and paste a Lightning McQueen Valentine in here, but I don't think the blog liked that idea. It was worth a shot, right? Have a happy day full of Love and Valentines candy!

John said...

Mindy,

Will you be mine?

love,

your secret admirer

Mindy said...

ummmm,

awkward.

John said...

I didn't mean to hit send.

What do you mean ackward? You said you "fully expect to be [our] valentine" and that we were supposed to send you one.

Women . . . always sending mixed signals.

Beeks by the Lake said...

Happy Valentine's Bradley!

Brekke said...

I can't wait until my kid is old enough that I get to make Valentine's boxes again - I mean help her. Whatever. I love the volcano. Very original.

MIL said...

Bradley, Hope our Valentine's puzzle fit into that creative bag of yours and that you shared it with your sweet sisters. Bet you had the perfect day at school. Love you!

janet said...

cute idea! I LOVED decorating big boxes growing up... you totally made the bag work! happy v day!

I Want to Hear From You!