Thursday, May 10, 2007

Randomness

I got this idea from Kristen. Here are random facts about me that few if any know:

  • My ears are not - nor ever been - pierced. (Neither has any other part of my body.)
  • I hate it when people touch my collar bone and the under sides of my wrists, elbows and knees - it's mostly a tendon-adversity thing....weird.
  • I've never [purposely] broken a bone. (I had a bone broken during surgery to correct a growth problem)
  • I can survive a sugar-free diet.
  • At nineteen, I was told I would never have children.
  • I've presented my writings at a national conference.
  • My only driving ticket is from an illegal lane change. I had fallen asleep at the wheel and rolled my car on the freeway and that was the only reasonable ticket the officer think of giving.
  • I'm surprisingly willing to do anything with my hair - cut, dye, you name it.
  • My weight is my biggest (pardon the pun) vice.
  • I still seriously consider adopting.
  • On a dare, I just recently submitted a children's book for publishing.
  • When I was pregnant with Bradley, I bought a violin, learned how to play, and performed publicly....all on a whim. It was over a 4 month time span.
  • I can't sleep without a body pillow to hug.
  • I hate clutter.
  • I've never been a nail-biter...I find it one of the nastier habits. That doesn't mean I don't have my own terrible habits.
  • I've never been able to pin down my eye color. There's blue, green, AND brown in them.
I'm sure there are more that I'm just not thinking of. I'm sure those of you who can think of them will be all to quick to comment and add the ones that you know. Feel free.....well, except for John.

4 comments:

John said...

I am TOTALLY offended. Why am I prevented from commenting on this post when it is the ripest with material. That is just NOT fair!

And based on the second to last one, I would like to introduce a friend of mine that you may know somewhat named Steven M*. HELLO. Totally gross. Make him stop!

Jodie Haney said...

I love this. You are very interesting!

Anonymous said...

How about you are a great friend and one of the most hilarious people I know...add that to your list! Oh and you have a great singing voice, a great leader, a super mom, and such a blast to hang out with...there are a few!

Lori said...

Those are very fun to read! It got me thinking about myself but I am not as interesting as you! Maybe I can come up with some though and post them.

I Want to Hear From You!