Wednesday, May 30, 2007

PB & ... S?

For so long, when I've made a peanut-butter sandwich for Emmy, she's always preferred honey instead of jam/jelly. And until recently, I thought she was calling the honey jar "pooh" because it's in the shape of a bear and I thought she assumed it was Winnie the Pooh. I thought she was saying, "I want peanut butter and some pooh."

I was wrong.

Emmy's shampoo looks exactly like honey. This whole time she's been asking for "Peanut Butter and Shampoo" sandwiches. This came after a bath-time revelation. I can't convince her that it's called honey. I'm really afraid that one day she's going to confuse the two. I don't want her eating shampoo any time soon and I sure don't want to try and get honey out of her hair, either. Until that day, it's pretty cute.

4 comments:

Jodie Haney said...

that's really funny!

Anonymous said...

So cute! She is just a doll. Hope Livvy is doing well. Please keep us posted!

Audra said...

That's funny! I don't think I would have figured that one out. I would have thought about Winnie the Pooh too.

Beeks by the Lake said...

ok, you seriously have to scrapbook this story! I loved reading about it, because my Haeley has a few 'words' of her own making too. I can relate and well, it's just so cute and so is she!

I Want to Hear From You!