Saturday, September 11, 2010

Crazy Eyes

They say a person's eyes are a window to the soul.


I don't know who "they" are. But I do know that every picture I see of this woman gives me the creeps. I know Paula Deen (okay - not personally or anything), but I've watched her cooking show and I love that she uses real butter and takes spatula-size samples to tastse. But good grief, every picture I've seen of her lately makes me wonder: are those really tomatoes she's cutting?

 Have you ever been told to "smile with your eyes"? She's told, "show me anger and hatred with your eyes and only smile with your mouth."


I can hear the slashing noises from the movie Psycho.


This month she's on the cover of some magazine. 
I think they just keep getting worse. 

1 comment:

Jen said...

Mindy I totally agree with you! I saw her picture on the cover of a magazine just yesterday and her eyes freaked me out! What's with those eyes???

I Want to Hear From You!