Thursday, July 26, 2007

HEEEEEEEEERRRRE'S Johnny!

This last weekend John and his lovely wife, Elizabeth, were with us. It was a grand ol' time - as always; Eli and I feeling like kids as we slid down water slides (over and over again) at our nearby water park and later we all made delicious shakes with the yummiest of ingredients. But mostly, we all just played with the kids.




Uncle John doting over little Livvy.




Aunt LeeLee "crushing" Bradley and Emmy while, in the background, Olivia sleeps in oblivion.


The kids feigning near death.





But what their faces were really doing when they just couldn't help themselves.ANYWAY,
Eli and I decided that it was high time John got started on his blog. So Eli set up his account (because she knew his passwords and such), and with her help I designed his site and wrote his first blog.

Yes, yes, it is my writing for those of you that had already noticed him on my sidebar since Saturday evening. I thought I'd be all tricky and comment to throw off the scent, but alas, I cannot make John look like less of a man due to a woman author.

Please, please, puh-lease comment. He tends to comment all-too frequently on all of our blogs, and I thought it's about time we all return the favor, plus it might help him along with keeping up with it. I know I'm motivated by comments.

I've given you ample options of clicking on John links, so there is no excuse for not checking it out.


I'm very proud to introduce
my dear friend, John, as

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

2 comments:

Jodie Haney said...

Done...rock on!

Audra said...

Well done, Mindy. Well done!

I Want to Hear From You!