-A saying my dear grandmother is famous for spouting out if you're not working fast enough.
I know I'm done shopping and everything, so you'd think I'd have all this time on my hands to blog. I just can't figure out where it's all going. Actually I know exactly where it's going:
- This month I'm leading singing time in Primary.
- I teach preschool this week.
- Saturday, alone, we had our family pictures taken, tithing settlement, a birthday party for one of Bradley's friends and a Christmas party with one of Steven and my friends.
- I'm trying to plan a trip to Florida for under a $1000. That's just not going to happen.
- Baking for neighbors and friends - I don't bake.
- Got my hair cut.
- Only because I also spent time trying to cut it myself.
- Got my cavities filled.
- Then tried to get my teeth cleaned - TWICE - and still haven't!!! (It's a long, ugly story that leaves me having an Emmy mouth.)
- These dern Christmas cards, be patient, they're coming.
- The boys of the house (they're not as bad, so I'll group them together as one).
- Endless house chores that aren't getting addressed as readily as they should be.
See you soon.