Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The ABCs of Me

* ACCENT: Redneck, UT w/ a slight Texan flare

* BEST FRIEND: Steven

* CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: Cleaning Shower/Tub & putting laundry away.

* DOG OR CAT: Dog - I'm thinking a yellow lab or retriever....

* ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: Computer (internet)

* FAVORITE SALAD DRESSING: Brianna's Poppyseed - mmmmm.

* GOLD OR SILVER: Gold

* HANDBAG OF CHOICE: My Ninewest!

* INDULGENCE: Pedicures

* JOB TITLE: Wife of one, Mother of 2 1/2, Maid, Cook, Driver, Financial Planner, etc. etc.

* KIDS: Bradley - 5, Emmy - 2 1/2, monkey #3 - 7 months and counting.

* LATEST PERSONAL PURCHASE: Dinner with the hubby.

* MOST FREQUENTLY CRAVED SNACK: Diet Coke

* NAIL POLISH OF CHOICE: Some obnoxious bright pinksih-red for my toes, and french-tipped nails.

* OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: Babies, gall bladder removal.

* PHOBIAS: Heights and things with eight legs.

* QUOTE: "Well-behaved women rarely make history." -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich.

* REASON TO SMILE: I'm going to be in a house soon.

* SIBLINGS: Kristen, Ryan, Scott, Holly & Karrie

* TIME I RISE IN THE MORNING: usually 7-7:30ish....lately 4 am.

* UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I have anxiety attacks when I'm pregnant.

* VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: Brussle sprouts.

* WORST HABIT: Chewing on the inside of my cheek - gross, I know. It's nervous thing. Oh - and being pregnant - make that VERY PREGNANT - during major moves.

* X-RAYS: Teeth and left foot (for a surgery)

* YUMMY FOOD I MAKE: I love my pumpkin roll, chicken pot pie, and I'm really good at ordering take-out.

* ZOO ANIMAL I MOST LIKE: Orangutan.

2 comments:

Audra said...

I need some more of that pumpkin roll. If it isn't too hard, email me the recipe, when you have an extra second (I realize that may not come for a few months).

Natalie said...

NINEWEST?! SOOOOO jealous.

I Want to Hear From You!