Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Suburban Savings

Yesterday I received our new renter's insurance policy with the changes regarding our move. When I called to make the changes, I figured we should probably double our assets. So, with doubling our assets and moving into a home rather than being in a tiny apartment, I thought my premiums would sky rocket. In fact my agent "guess-timated" that it would possibly more than double. Yesterday with the policy came a refund check in the mail. My premiums have been lowered! I LOVE this kind of news.
So with that news, I quickly called my car insurance company to ask them about any changes. It, too, was lowered by over $60 a year. Woo-hoo! I guess there are perks to suburbia. And all this time I thought I'd hate it. Hmmm, what to do with this extra cash just burning a hole in my pocket.....that huge outlet mall nearby looks awfully inviting.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Good for you! Gotta love those rebate checks you aren't expecting! Enjoy those outlet stores and don't spend it all in one store :)

Natalie said...

right on - where do I sign?

tara said...

Not living in Harris or Galveston County Helps! I too love that kinda news!

I Want to Hear From You!