Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Feeling Refreshed

I'm embarrassed to say I just woke up from my 3rd nap.
Yesterday I worked myself wobbly. My house is remarkably clean. I swept, mopped (something I haven't done in ages), vacuumed, 4 loads of laundry, rearranged the garage, etc. But by the end of the day, I couldn't walk normal. My hips just can't take that kind of stress this late in the pregnancy. I was waddling pretty badly, as Bradley said, "You're looking like those ducks, Mom". Thanks to my friend Eli I used my two new favorite products:
They are both products from Boots. These are bath salts. Very relaxing! Before living here, I have never had a tub big enough to really enjoy a bath. Though I sense someone shrieking "EUREKA!" as I get in.
And this is moisturising eye cream with grape extracts. I'm not sure what good grape extracts do, but it sure sounds nice, doesn't it?This comes to a very personal revelation about myself. I never, ever wash my face before I go to bed. Granted, I don't wear make-up every day of my life, but I always heard Mary Kay consultants claim that every time you didn't wash your face at night, you would age 7 days. Let's see, if I began wearing make-up at 14, that would mean I look...oh....roughly 90 years old. Maybe this eye cream can repair some of that awful damage I've done to myself. Then again, Mary Kay was looking about 27 when she turned 90.

Oh, I fixed that link to the swim suits.

I Want to Hear From You!