I wish I could say I'm having a hard time losing my baby weight. But I lost it. And then I found it, again.
I keep telling Steven something new must wrong with my thyroid. I already take stuff for hypothyroidism but I feel tired a lot and there's these 15 lbs that have inched their way back on. But I don't think it's my thyroid anymore.
It's my butt.
Yep, my butt is making me look fat, not my thyroid.
So, here's the deal. I'm going to try and re-lose this weight and I always do better with some help of companionship....or competitors. A couple of friends want to lose some of their extra weight and I did this little contest a couple of summers ago with some BFFs. I lost 19 lbs on South Beach.
If your in here are the rules:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You'll need anty up $50. If you're the type of person that doesn't trust yourself to pay up if needed and want to send it to me now, fine. Otherwise you can just keep it until I win it from you (yeah, I'm already talking smack).
- We start Monday, July 14th.
- You can use any method to lose weight that doesn't involve a trip to Mexico with a scalpel and vacuum.
- You have 12 weeks to lose 10% of your total body weight.