- "Buffet" is a stupid word. Who uses silent "T"s anyway?
- Most restaurants that offer one are usually named after something that makes me feel like I'll be eating out of a trough if I go there. ie: Golden Corral or Chuck-a-Rama (are you kidding me?!)
- I don't feel like getting hepatitis-A today.
- If I want to get my money's worth, I feel like I have to eat my weight in meatloaf.
- There are usually people there that CAN eat their weight in meatloaf...and I just don't want to watch.
- The 312 people in front of me sneezed and coughed all over my food.
- 57 kids already taste-tested it for me...then spit out and put back what they didn't like.
- Really, how long have those potatoes been sitting there?
Friday, September 12, 2008
Written by Mindy at 6:29 AM