Every year I come up with pointless resolutions that make me feel like I've been living my life even more inadequately than I actually have been. My yearly list usually includes some or all of the points in the following list. Here are my usual resolutions in no particular order:
- Lose 5 - 15 lbs (based on how I performed over the holidays - this year, it's more like 15)
- Read B of M (since we're studying it this year in sunday school it might be easier for me - seeing how I only go to sunday school every other month and even then, I have Olivia to "deal with")
- Throw stuff away (or donate it) - even if "we might use it" someday. I'm wholly afraid of turning into my "prepared" parents.
- Be a better mom
- Organize stuff - drawers, time, photos, cleaning schedule, cupboards, hair, family, blog, shoes, family history, loose change, etc etc etc
- Spend less .... that one only lasts but a few moments.
Wish me luck.