Thursday, March 05, 2009

Fortun[at]e Turtle


I found a turtle today.

In a parking lot.

Does that mean something? Would it mean something if I was Chinese? I mean, does it mean something for my future? Because I don't know about you, but my fortune cookies are always dead on.


It was big - as turtles go. The shell's circumference was the size of a dinner plate. Okay, actually it's really crazy to find a turtle that big in a parking lot (no where near water - might I add). I was driving away when I saw it. Luckily, I didn't hit it. Because the parking lot was of Emmy's preschool, I picked it up (salmonella and all) and took it to a nearby teacher so she could show it off to all the kiddos.

Weird?

Weird.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Mick wants to know if he was trying to get to the Shell Station :-) lv, mil

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I would love to find a turtle.
I think it means your life is going to slow down a bit.
I know, I am pretty good at deciphering meanings in life!!!

Anonymous said...

Turtles are a symbol of longevity in China. Although I don't know what it means to find one in a parking lot, it's probably a good sign. XD

I Want to Hear From You!