Wednesday, October 17, 2007

About Us

What is his name? Steven

How long have you been together? Married 7 years.

How long did you date? 1 1/2 before we were married.

How old is he? 29

Who eats more? I snack more, but he eats more. I still can't figure out where he puts it all. That boy can eat his own weight in food.

Who said I love you first? Me.

Who is taller? He is 5'9", I am 5'6"

Who sings better? I do, but not by too much.

Who is smarter? Steven thinks he is, I think I am.....probably Bradley.

Whose temper is worse? Hmmm, I lose my patience more, but if Ste does (which is rare), he's pretty funny to watch.

Who does the laundry? Me. But not well. I can't for the life of me put it away.

Who does the dishes? He empties the dishwasher and I fill it. A good fit for us.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

Who pays the bills? I do almost all of them. He takes care of the student loans. There are too many and I get lost.

Who mows the lawn? He does. Though I actually wouldn't mind at all.

Who cooks dinner? Me, unless I have one of those days. Steven always creates more dishes than necessary, and it takes him longer, he's always much more inventive than I am, though.

Who drives when you are together? It depends... usually he does. I usually feel like vegging in the passenger's seat and talking his ear off while navigating.

Who is more stubborn? Neither of us are too stubborn. We can't figure out where Emmy gets it.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Not me! I'm never wrong, duh.

Whose parents do you see the most? His. They make it easy for us.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me -- but only after 6 dates! Am I that scary?

Who asked who out? He asked me ... thanks to Brian.

Who proposed? He did -- on hole 11 at Birch Creek.

Who is more sensitive? I am. Steven isn't capable of tears....okay, not really.

Who has more friends? I think I do. I keep up with people using this whole blogging thing, but every time Steven walks through the door, he's on the phone with someone different!

Who has more siblings? I do -- two brothers & three sisters. Steven has three brothers.

9 comments:

John said...

When you were talking about the cooking, when you said "one of 'those' days" what days were you referring to?

Oh, nevermind. Got it.

terica said...

Cute! You look so cute in that pic Mindy. I would have thought you were answering those questions for Andy and I. Weird. I like loading he likes putting away, I like to navigate, I like the laundry, but just have a hard time putting it away. Funny.

Jones said...

and who looks gorgeous in this picture? YOU do!! then again, you were always so pretty.

and I do the same with the laundry...

Brian said...

Now I finally feel like I know you both. I feel queasy. Now, technically, he didn't really ask you out. I made the dinner, set the table, dressed you both in your best, put the food on the spoon, and spoon fed that one to Steven. And he almost still missed it. Just think...you could be married to that one guy.

John said...

Whose bringing sexy back?

Jodie Haney said...

6 dates...he was totaly taking that whole Mormon thing to a new level!

janet said...

cute post. and I agree with everyone else on how hot you are! I have started a new thing with my laundry... it doesn't involve laundry baskets. If I fold the clothes and put them somewhere other than where they belong, they stay there for weeks. It's bad.. so now, warm clothes get hung up in the closet or in their drawer. It's my only solution. Now if only I could get my husband to unload the dishwasher!

Andrea said...

I loved this post. Super cute picture of you guys. You are seriously gorgeous Mindy!

John said...

You need to take a picture with you sitting in front and Ste in the back. Who wants to see him anyway???

I Want to Hear From You!